složiti, dogovoriti, pristati, složiti se, slagati se, saglasiti se, dogovarati se, pristajati, dopustiti, uskladiti, aminovati
Verb(1) be in accord; be in agreement(2) consent or assent to a condition, or agree to do something(3) be compatible, similar or consistent; coincide in their characteristics(4) go together(5) show grammatical agreement(6) be agreeable or suitable(7) achieve harmony of opinion, feeling, or purpose
(1) they couldn't agree whether he was guilty or not(2) the cheques and invoices must agree(3) The meeting is a negotiation, to bring these different goals together and to agree them.(4) I'm not sure I agree with abortion(5) the writer made the verb agree with the subject(6) I completely agree with your recent editorial(7) After all, does anyone go to a blog for a discussion of issues that most people agree on?(8) I don't agree with random drugs testing in schools(9) I agree that consumers are always right(10) your body language does not agree with what you are saying(11) Strikes have been put off until the end of February to give negotiators a chance to agree a deal.(12) she's eaten something which did not agree with her(13) Not only that, but it can vehemently divide people who otherwise agree on most issues.(14) After negotiation, we agree a set of terms under which the autopsy will be performed.(15) she won't agree to do this(16) This is the underlying issue which campaigners agree must be tackled in years to come.
(1) agree with :: Slažem se sa
(2) agree to :: složiti se sa
(3) agree on :: Složiti se
(4) agree upon :: dogovore
(5) agree about :: dogovore o
(6) all agree :: svi slažu
(7) agree to disagree :: slažu da se ne slažu
1. concur ::
2. consent to ::
4. settle on ::
5. concord ::
6. accord ::
7. gibe ::
1. differ ::
2. disagree ::
ne slagati se
agree, agreed, agreeing, agrees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Don't you AGREE?
We're going to need pigeon pies.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
as I'm sure you'd AGREE.
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
Well, I AGREE, considering that
your fluids are on the low side.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
Guacamole didn't AGREE with me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
I do not AGREE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
English to Bosnian Dictionary: agree
Meaning and definitions of agree, translation in Bosnian
language for agree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of agree in Bosnian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'agree'
What agree means in Bosnian, agree meaning
in Bosnian, agree
definition, examples and pronunciation
of agree in Bosnian language.