glasno, bučnoglasan, bučan, zvučan, drečav, grohotan, hučan
Adjective(1) characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity(2) tastelessly showy(3) (used chiefly as a direction or description in music
Adverb(1) with relatively high volume
(1) In Britain, the movie has been ripped apart by critics as ├ö├ç├┐too loud and garish├ö├ç├û.(2) Suddenly she heard a loud noise similar to thunder.(3) He was a big part of the social scene, was involved in society races at the yacht club, and lived in an ostentatious, loud manner replete with several bodyguards.(4) Pensioners were close to being thrown out of County Hall for their loud protests against plans to privatise care homes.(5) It was a loud protest, and I held my placard high and proud, walking with some people who I knew merely from protests.(6) "Come with me, " she whispered barely loud enough to hear.(7) I am new to Linux, so please don't laugh too loud at my question.(8) Stress-induced destructive behavior may also result from a phobia to thunderstorms or other loud noises.(9) No matter how loud he shouted no one seemed to hear him.(10) He opened his mouth to answer but was cut short by a loud booming noise.(11) Of course, it's not easy to tackle persistent offending, but authoritarianism will never work - no matter how loud our politicians shout.(12) He was smiling and waving at the onlookers, wearing a shabby business suit with an exceptionally loud tie.(13) In very loud and vulgar, descriptive terms, I told him what exactly he could do with his encore.(14) Mathis takes her hand again, despite sudden loud and energetic protests on Morgan's part.(15) I think I wanted to remind myself and anyone who might be reading this to hold on to what you believe in no matter how loud the other kids are shouting.(16) Picture the scene: scores of wiseguys in muscle shirts, women with big hair and spiked heels and men in loud suits who should be carrying machine guns.
(1) out loud :: naglas
(2) loud noise :: glasan zvuk
(3) loud voice :: glasan glas
(4) loud and clear :: jasno i glasno
(5) loud bang :: glasan prasak
(6) speak loud :: govoriti glasno
(7) loud sound :: glasan zvuk
(8) read out loud :: čitati naglas
(9) not loud :: ne glasno
(10) make a loud noise :: se glasan zvuk
1. noisy ::
2. vociferous ::
3. garish ::
4. forte ::
5. flash ::
6. aloud ::
1. gentle ::
2. low ::
3. soft ::
loud, louder, loudest, loudly, loudness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
( LOUD click )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 6
A little LOUD, dude.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
Or he got it LOUD and clear,
figured out it's a setup.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
which are LOUD
and covered in goop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 6
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 5
English to Bosnian Dictionary: loud
Meaning and definitions of loud, translation in Bosnian
language for loud with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of loud in Bosnian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'loud'
What loud means in Bosnian, loud meaning
in Bosnian, loud
definition, examples and pronunciation
of loud in Bosnian language.