Noun(1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person
Adjective(1) relating to the study or practice of medicine(2) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery(3) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art
(1) For the medical profession, this included all doctors other than doctors in training.(2) Only two weeks ago he had a medical check-up which gave him a clean bill of health.(3) The medical profession in the developed countries has a vital part to play in bringing this about.(4) In the medical profession the stigma around mental illness has rarely been addressed.(5) If ever there were a flurry of activity in medical science, stem cells has to be it.(6) Mark was admitted to a medical ward and calmed down after being given medication.(7) When he retired he wrote a book on medical science for lay people and prospective doctors.(8) Heart failure is the most common single cause of death in many hospital medical wards.(9) It is disappointing to see such views expressed by a psychiatrist in a respected medical journal.(10) Fortunately, advances in medical science mean this type of event is now less likely to be fatal.(11) Our medical centre has expertise in skin cancer that could be of benefit to others.(12) He was discharged to a medical ward on day 22 still with some minor cognitive deficit.(13) One of my duties was to interview and examine patients newly admitted to the indigent medical ward.(14) The costs included the direct medical costs of health care within the programme and elsewhere.(15) she received medical treatment(16) The main threat to the Australian divisions, though, is not the medical profession.
(1) medical care :: medicinsku njegu
(2) medical record :: zdravstveni karton
(3) medical insurance :: zdravstvenog osiguranja
(4) medical treatment :: liječenje
(5) medical doctor :: doktor medicine
(6) medical supplies :: sanitetski materijal
(7) medical equipment :: medicinska oprema
(8) medical examination :: medicinski pregled
(9) medical device :: medicinski savjet
(10) medical student :: student medicine
1. health check ::
2. medical examination ::
3. checkup ::
4. medical checkup ::
5. medical exam ::
medical, medically, medicals, premedical
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Medical team, ready.
I want all the hostages here. Come on!
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
I got MEDICAL issues.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
...as MEDICAL help is 18 hours away
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 23
This chick have MEDICAL issues?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
He was so phobic about stepping
on MEDICAL waste, I had to carry him.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 19
English to Bosnian Dictionary: medical
Meaning and definitions of medical, translation in Bosnian
language for medical with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of medical in Bosnian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'medical'
What medical means in Bosnian, medical meaning
in Bosnian, medical
definition, examples and pronunciation
of medical in Bosnian language.