(1) While his work may elicit controversy, his teaching and teaching methods continue to influence generations of graphic designers.(2) This convergence has important implications for research and teaching in business schools.(3) Many people in education have given up the whole concept of teaching being a ‘profession’ - to be professional you have to be treated as such.(4) I went into teaching because I like working with children(5) Some 27 percent of health professionals and 9 percent of teaching professionals are migrant workers.(6) Education chiefs have pledged that lessons will go on at a tertiary college despite a damning report which criticised most teaching as unsatisfactory and management as weak.(7) One weekend of TV coverage of their conference might well do more damage to the idea of teaching as a profession than any amount of strike action.(8) Although it may be premature to conclude that the quality of teaching will improve, the idea itself is a milestone in the development of teaching as a profession in Namibia.(9) Now, most people accept that pay is an essential ingredient in the restoration of the professional status of teaching .(10) The project will enhance the assistance to regional enterprises as well as creating new research and teaching capabilities.(11) After the time off, Frost considered taking up teaching as a profession, but sometimes things don't always go as planned.(12) The competition fits in with the school's programme of teaching , which highlights the pitfalls of using fossil fuels.(13) A few years ago, teaching was a favoured profession for graduates wanting a stable career.(14) She said: ‘It would be brilliant to be in a professional orchestra but teaching would be great too.’(15) But he was incredibly bright, excelled at school and as a young man dabbled in the professions of law, teaching and theology.(16) a teaching union
(1) teach :: naučiti
(2) teaching assistant :: asistent
(3) teaching staff :: nastavno osoblje
(4) teaching material :: nastavni materijal
(5) teaching aids :: učila
(6) teaching method :: nastavna metoda
(7) teaching materials :: nastavnih materijala
(8) teaching hospital :: nastava bolnici
(9) remedial teaching :: dopunska nastava
(10) teaching aid :: nastavno sredstvo
(11) teaching plan :: nastavni plan
1. commandment ::
3. instruction ::
5. give lessons in ::
dati lekcije u
6. train ::
7. instruct ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I don't remember
TEACHING you the word "precious."
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
to abandon your research
and focus on TEACHING.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
It's more likely that you will spend
your careers TEACHING fifth graders...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 6
Raj is TEACHING me to make croissants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 22
Great. He's still TEACHING?
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Bosnian Dictionary: teaching
Meaning and definitions of teaching, translation in Bosnian
language for teaching with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of teaching in Bosnian and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'teaching'
What teaching means in Bosnian, teaching meaning
in Bosnian, teaching
definition, examples and pronunciation
of teaching in Bosnian language.