varijanta, dubletdopunski, drukčiji, dvojak, promjenljiv, rezervni
Noun(1) an event that departs from expectations(2) (biology(3) a variable quantity that is random(4) something a little different from others of the same type
Adjective(1) differing from a norm or standard(2) exhibiting variation and change
(1) a variant spelling(2) variant form(3) variant spelling(4) a more expensive variant of the program(5) variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease(6) Bo Almqvist further analyses the Irish folk tradition, discussing the two dozen variants it contains.(7) Players usually play against each other but some variants allow an individual to play against the bank.(8) As can be imagined, there are numerous variants on the basic process.(9) It is disconcerting, however, that two-thirds of the menus here offer variants on pork dishes.(10) We zoomed home alone along the sidewalk, singing a dozen variants of a silly song we had made up the day before.(11) For trailers and climbers, ivy variants are excellent and come in a range of colours.(12) It may also lead to the identification of genetic variants that define a patient's response to a particular drug.(13) Given this diversity, this is no place to expound a systematic account of liberalism in its many forms and variants .(14) What we need to do is correlate the various gene variants with various behavioral propensities.(15) Computer crimes are frequently online variants of established crimes, like fraud and blackmail.(16) For one thing I've expressed variants of this point of view in the past!
(1) at variance :: u suprotnosti
(2) variance analysis :: varijance analiza
(3) analysis of variance :: analiza varijance
(4) cost variance :: trošak varijance
Tags for the entry 'variant'
What variant means in Bosnian, variant meaning
in Bosnian, variant
definition, examples and pronunciation
of variant in Bosnian language.